question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Delivery of the Russian sanctions File vis DSS Landing Zone

Hello team!

Our client, VTB, have the issue with DSS:

"Same error at today morning 6:50 (GMT+3)

"We try to get deliveries list

var pagedResults = StandardExtractionsContext.UserPackageDeliveryOperations.GetUserPackageDeliveriesByDateRange("0x06516d2d08ab3036", startDate, endDate);

and got exception “An error occurred while sending the request.”

Error log attached.

1.txt

dss-rest-apitick-history-rest-api
1.txt (10.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Dmitry.Deryabin - This is a private post

In case you have not done so, this is a good opportunity to suggest to your customer to use the TRDC portal and forum. It is free, he can use a pseudo to avoid sharing his identity, he can find documentation, downloads, tutorials, and post queries on the forum directly. The contents of the forum are kept up to date, and the forum is quite active, so he will usually get quick responses.

many thanks! I told the client about TRDC. I hope, that he will register soon

@Dmitry.Deryabin - This is a private post

This query is for VBD data, i.e. TRTH and not DSS. Considering that, I will move it now from the DSS to the TRTH forum, it seems more appropriate, and will help people discover it.

According to @Christiaan Meihsl's response, please let us know if you have any update on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

@Dmitry.Deryabin

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jirapongse.phuriphanvichai

Hi. Thanks a lot for your help. There was a networking issue on the customer side. Now the issue is resolved.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Dmitry.Deryabin,

Do I understand correctly that this code used to work, but has only started failing recently ?

The entire error from the attachment is this:

2018/10/12 06:50:42 ERROR - ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.TransportException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

This looks like a communication issue, which could arise from network issues or changes.

Your customer should check if there was a change in his network, like adding (or changing the configuration of) a proxy or firewall. Maybe also try to run the same software from a different machine on a different network, if possible with a different internet access (from home for instance).

He can also check if there are any DSS service alerts (I am doing that right now for you), and subscribe to them, here.

If your customer agrees to share his software, I could test it on my machine.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Dmitry.Deryabin, just checked, there are no service alerts that would explain a connection disruption coming from the TRTH server side. I suggest searching the cause on the client side.

Side note: as an advance notice, there will be server side disruptions this weekend, due to the migration to version 12.2. Service will be unavailable approx. 7 hours starting 18:00 GMT Saturday October 13.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.