question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

​What the equivalent fields in RFA for these CF fields for corporate bonds in Eikon?

What are the equivalent fields in RFA for these CF fields for corporate bonds in Eikon?

CF_DATE

CF_TIME

CF_BID

CF_ASK

CF_YIELD

treprfarfa-apibondsfields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jchu

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @jchu

RFA is a 'content agnostic' API - it will deliver whatever fields it receives from the data source.

If you can see the fields CF_DATE, CF_TIME etc for a particular instrument in Eikon for a realtime quote, then you should also see the same fields for that instrument when you subscribe to it using RFA from the same service name.

However, if you refer to the RDMFieldDictionary file that comes with your RFA developer kit, you will note that these fields are labelled as DESKTOP USE ONLY. Consolidated FIDs

This indicates that these fields are only available in Eikon. Please see this post for more details

I recommend you contact our Content Helpdesk for further help. Please create a Product and Content type ticket, selecting 'I cannot find content I am looking for' and 'Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time' as the product.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.