question

Upvotes
Accepted
11 4 4 11

FID list of TRDFD

Hi,

How do I know what FIDs are available in TRDFD of particular venue like Kosdaq? A FID list with description would be nice.

Regards
Otto

fieldsvbadata-modelrdf
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @otto.to.1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@otto.to.1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.1k 80 39 63

Hi @otto.to.1,

You can use the Data Model Discovery tool to provide details for the Kosdaq venue.

Click on the "Asia-Pacific" tab in the lower window and you should be able to see an entry for Kosdaq:

Once selected, you can choose the asset classes you are interested in to determine the FID list. For example, here is the list for Market Equitiies:

If you need further help, the best resource to direct content-related questions is to submit your question to the Content teams via my.refinitiv.com. Select Support -> "I have a question about content".

ahs.png (37.8 KiB)
ahs.png (35.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
11 4 4 11

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the advice!

However, the results shown in Data Model Discovery Tool did not mention if the results are applying to ERT or/and TRDFD. I am not sure if there are cases where some FIDs would only applicable in either ERT or TRDFD.

Any idea?

Best Regards

Otto

icon clock
10 |1500

@otto.to.1

There is a message tab on the left panel.
It shows the list of messages that available on TRDFD only.

Then again, you can also use Context ID to check which message you should be looking for. Please see the link .

kosdaq.png (74.6 KiB)
Upvotes
11 4 4 11

Thanks again.

However, for KOSDAQ TRDFD, is there a list of FIDs for L1 data? There's only LL2, Misc and Indices for me to choose. Which one should I refer to?

Regards
Otto

icon clock
10 |1500

@otto.to.1

Then it's most likely that it shared the same list with the ERT.

However, I would suggest searching the message with Context ID first.

You can do so by checking the CONTEXT_ID(#5357) field from the L1 data that you got from TRDFD, then use the number from the CONTEXT_ID field in Data Model Discovery search.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.