For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 13

Looking for repo (repurchase order) data for the fields RepoEligible, RepoEligibleWith

The fields above are available in Eikon, can they be found in DSS ?

Bernard

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrepo
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@bernard.thouin
I'm afraid the capability to identify if a bond is eligible for a repo with the central bank, and if so, to identify the central bank(s) that will accept the bond for repo is not currently available in Datascope Select. An enhancement request to add this capability has been created, however it has not yet been sized and there's no time frame for when it might be implemented. The service case #07177202 remains open and the Refinitiv Helpdesk will keep you updated on the progress.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @bernard.thouin,

This forum is intended for developers to discuss and find answers to questions on Refinitiv's/ThomsonReuters's API usage.

For Refinitive content questions, the best and most efficient way to get your questions answered is to cotact My Refinitiv - > "Product and Content" -> "I need help understanding content". Product is "DSS".

Please let us know if you are able to proceed, and suceseed, or would like us to open a content inquiry on your behalf?

With respect,

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
45 11 21 13

Hi Zoya

Unfortunately, I'm not able to log into My Refenitiv, my password is not accepted (and I do not get the "forgot your password" mail..)

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.