For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
4 0 2 2

Is it possible to get exchange venue's opening & closing time information or bankholidays?

Hi,

While searching for fx forward quote extraction previous I thought I stumbled across an example of an extraction for venue exchange information such as venue's local opening and closing times, bank holidays, country, region, etc.

Can anyone let me know if that is possible or am I mistaken?

If the former please let me know which extraction report template to use within DSS.

Thank you.

Thien

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @3ea68ad4-ed61-470f-8598-5b20a01d18c7

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @3ea68ad4-ed61-470f-8598-5b20a01d18c7

You can get the venue and holiday info from SpeedGuide page. This is described in Chapter 5 of Tick History REST API User Guide.

If you are using the GUI, you can view the SpeedGuide page by:

1. Select ‘Historical’ search under the ‘Datascope Select’ dropdown
  2. Key in the SpeedGuide page name in the search bar and hit ‘Search’
  3. Click on ‘View Page’ from the search result to get SpeedGuide.

For example, the Public & Exchange Holidays for the United States is <US/HOLIDAY> page.

If you are using the REST API, then please follow the REST API user guide.

The SpeedGuide home page is <THOMSONREUTERS>. You can navigate through the home page from the GUI to find the universe of SpeedGuide pages and other instruments.

speedguide.png (71.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.