question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

nyse/nasdaq !

I saw a demo which shows Nasdaq and nyse imbalances through Eikon Python api (the one that requires appkey). Can I assume that same will work for .NET Eikon API? (api under .NET APIs for use in custom applications) Unfortunately, I have no permission to tickers so I can't test. I'd appreciate if someone can try it out and let me know? RICS: IBM.NOI, MSFT.ITC Fields: IMB_PR_SH IMB_SIDE Thank you

Lee!

eikonpythoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @meobeouzz92,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @meobeouzz92,

Hello @rkumar,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I can confirm that you can indeed retrieve fields IMB_PR_SH and IMB_SIDE for IBM.NOI, MSFT.ITC and similar RICs using Eikon .NET API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.