For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 11 21 14

Validation error on Immediate Parent OrgId in Legal Entity Detail

I get a validation error on both this field and the Ultimate Parent OrgID in a Legal Entity Detail extraction request, although both fields are official fields of that template and we are permissioned to get them ! Can't see where the problem is, especially because I don't get the extractionResult object, only this validation error message on these 2 fields :(

Any idea what could cause this ?

Thanks for help

Bernard

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssfields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@bernard.thouin, those 2 fields are effectively correct field names for a Legal Entity Detail request. Can you please post the entire request body ? That might help us debug your query.

entity-request-on-issuers.txt See attached file for details

Same request without these 2 fields works fine !...

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@bernard.thouin, use OrgID (with a capital D) instead of OrgId, and it will work :-)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
45 11 21 14

Oh hell with it ! Such a stupid typo :( Thanks Christtiaan ! Yes, it works, I get the fields now...

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.