question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 4 4

Excel crashes while downloading data

Hi,

since last Monday my Excel is crashing while downloading data with the Eikon Addin (see Screenshot - kernelbase.dll). The Sheet I'm trying to update contains OIS Curves for several currencies. I update this sheet every day and never had problems before, so I don't think that it has to do with the formulas.

If I change the "refresh" option to "selection" I can update the OIS curve for one currency step by step, but this is no solution going forward.

Hopefully someone can help me with this.

Regards

Dennis

21-06-2019-11-02-13.png

eikoneikon-com-apiexcelkernel
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dennis-za.bergmann

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@dennis-za.bergmann

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Q&A forums on this portal are the best resource to ask "how to" questions pertaining to the use of Refinitiv APIs. To investigate an Excel crash or other machine specific issue requires access to the machine where the issue is reproduced, which cannot be done on these forums. You need to report the problem you experienced to desktop support or market data department within your company. Alternatively you can open a case with Refinitiv Helpdesk, which can be reached by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application or by calling the Helpdesk number in your country.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.