question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

What does StatusText "Item stream closed for item" means

Hi All,

A mutual client received :

StatusText[Item stream closed for item: DCOMQ9];

Can you please confirm environment of the above warning logs?

Thank you.

treprfarfa-apistatusstream
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jpavon

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@jpavon

I can't find the status text in RFA, therefore, I assume that it may generate by infra headend component when it has some technical issue. Anyway, I did a quick search the old case and found many cases raised by the customer about the status text and the root cause seems to be incident on the server-side so it close the item stream and generate the status text to client side.

For the API, when the item stream is closed, you have to re-request the item.

-Are you using RFA C++/.NET?

To confirm the issue I would suggest you turn on RSSL trace using instruction from the following post. And then test the application with the same server. Once the problem occurs, we can check the response message in the RSSL Tracing log to see whether or not the status text sends from the server. And then you can contact Refintiv infra support team to investigate the issue further.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.