question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

Angular js filter

I am having an issue wih Angular.js filter function. I have a user object which has the following properties:Id (int) FirstName (string) LastName (string) Selected (boolean)

I want use the "searchText" from search box to ONLY search for user object's FirstName and LastName to find a match. It should NOT search for "Id", "Selected" properties. The way I wrote now below, it also search for the Id and Selected fields.

li.animate-repeat(role='menuitem', ng-repeat='user in userlist I filter:searchText: user.FirstName II user.LastName' ng-if="searchText")

Is anyone can help me with this?

Thanks,

Lucy

eikoneikon-app-studioangular
4kjzs.png (5.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@priscilla606
This forum is dedicated to developers using Refinitiv APIs. It does not look like your question is related to any Refinitiv APIs, hence it appears off-topic on this forum. If indeed your question is about a Refinitiv API or product, please specify which Refinitiv API you use. If your question is about generic capabilities provided by Angular framework, please use appropriate resources on the Internet (e.g. Stackoverflow) relevant to your subject.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.