For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 4

Why DSS returns wrong ISIN code for composite?

Hi

When I called Composite REST API, some specific ISIN code made DSS respond wrong code.

I found BBG000BGDB75 and BBG000TDT6T3.

I'd like to get correct ISIN in the response, because my request always carries many ISINs at the same time. Therefore I want to specify what ISIN was failed or not.

For example the request JSON for BBG000BGDB75:

{"ExtractionRequest":{"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.CompositeExtractionRequest","ContentFieldNames":["Asset Type","Asset SubType","Benchmark","CIC","Currency Code","Current Yield To Maturity","Current Yield","Coupon Rate","Maturity Corp Modified Duration","S\u0026P Rating","S\u0026P Issuer Long Rating","Moodys Rating","Moodys Issuer Long Rating","Fitch Rating","Fitch Issuer Long Rating","JCR Rating","JCR Issuer Rating","R\u0026I Rating","R\u0026I Issuer Rating","TRBC Economic Sector Code","TRBC Business Sector Code","TRBC Industry Group Code","TRBC Industry Code","TRBC Activity Code","GICS Industry Code","SICC","SICC Sector Code","Market Segment Name","Country of Incorporation","Dividend 1 Rate","Domicile","Exchange Code","First Trade Date","Fund Launch Currency","Fund Launch Date","Fund Launch NAV","Fund Legal Structure","Fund Lipper ID","Fund Manager Benchmark","Fund Manager Benchmark Legal Name","Fund Objective","Fund Portfolio Legal Name","Fund Portfolio Manager","Fund Shares Outstanding","Fund Shares Outstanding Date","Fund TNA Currency Code","Fund TNA Update Date","Fund TNA Value","Investment Type","ISIN","Issue Date","Issue Price","Last Change Date","Lipper ID","Maturity Date","Net Asset Value","Official Close Price","Official Name","Organizational SubType Code","Shares Amount","Shares Amount Change Date","Universal Close Price","Total Expense Ratio Value","Total Net Asset Update Date","Total Net Assets","Total Net Assets Currency Code","Trade Date"],"IdentifierList":"@odata.type":"#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList","InstrumentIdentifiers":{"Identifier":"BBG000BGDB75","IdentifierType":"Isin"}],"ValidationOptions":null,"UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions":false},"Condition":null}}

I got the response for BBG000BGDB76 instead of BBG000BGDB75.

{"@odata.context"=>"https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.ExtractionResult", "Contents"=>[{"IdentifierType"=>"Isin", "Identifier"=>"BBG000BGDB76", "Error"=>"Not found"}], "Notes"=>["All identifiers were invalid.  No extraction performed."]}

The response for BBG000TDT6T3 is below. BBG000TDT6T5 is inside instead of BBG000TDT6T3.

{"@odata.context"=>"https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/$metadata#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.ExtractionResult", "Contents"=>[{"IdentifierType"=>"Isin", "Identifier"=>"BBG000TDT6T5", "Error"=>"Not found"}], "Notes"=>["All identifiers were invalid.  No extraction performed."]}

Regards

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssisin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@akio.tajima,

This forum is aimed at software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have the required deep expertise in all the content sets available through our products to answer your question. I advise you to open a content-related enquiry via MyRefinitiv or to call the Refinitiv Help Desk directly. They will either have the answer for you right away, or will reach out to the content experts who can provide the answer you're looking for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 2 4

OK, thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.