question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Explanation of the Aggressive Order Condition Field

Hello,

Can someone explain the exact content of the field "Trade - Aggressive Order Condition" in a trth v2 tick data extraction.

Or where to find the information? I tried in vain the various docs.

Many thanks

tick-history-rest-apifieldstradequote
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @mlal,

A disclaimer: I am not a content expert,

The first place to go to for the explanation of fields in TRTH V2 custom reports, for developers is:

DATA DICTIONARY - CUSTOM REPORTING doc

which advises:

"Indicates the aggressive order condition for last trade".

Does this help?

However, if one needs more depth on TRTH V2 content, and one is customer, the best approach is to open a case with Refinitiv Content Helpdesk by selecting "I need help with content" and product is "Tick History V2".

(We could have opened a content case on your behalf, but as you have registred on developers portal with a personal email, we could not proceed in this way)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@mlal,

I searched in the documentation and could not find anything detailed either.

This forum is aimed at software developers using Refinitiv APIs. The moderators on this forum do not have the required deep expertise in all the content sets available through our products to answer your question. For data content query like this one, the best and speediest way to receive an answer is to open a content-related enquiry via MyRefinitiv or to call the Refinitiv Help Desk directly. They will either have the answer for you right away, or will reach out to the content experts who can provide the answer you're looking for.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.