question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 1

RFANet API - Source Unavailable

Hi

I am trying to run StarterConsument_BatchView example from the rfanet 8.1.0.E1 and i am able to establish the connection but when querying for the rates i am getting the below error. I can email you the complete log for the run if required.

Thanks in advance

treprfarfa-api
rfanet-issue.jpg (141.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@SKanipaakam

The message indicates the service name you specify in the example is not available. Basically, the example will use a service named "DIRECT_FEED" which is a service provided by our Provider example. If you are connecting to your own ADS or Elektron Edge server, you have to change it to the service available on your server instead such as ELEKTRON_DD. Please confirm with your market data team who provided you the server details for the service you have to use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.