question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Is there a way to add display quantity from the REDI API for equity orders?

side-by-side-apiorder-entry
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
410 1 1 3

Hi @mharaburda,

It depends on the broker/order type you're using. For some brokers, this is sufficient to send Display Quantity:

hOrder.DisplayQuantity = DisplayQuantity

Other brokers are configured differently, which require you to retrieve and set a MB field. (see documentation for the "GetMB..." functions)

As discussed offline with your account manager, we are working with you to determine the correct values to set.

Thanks,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

Hi @mharaburda,

Can you please confirm:

• What language you're using?
  • What broker/route you're using? (e.g. broker A Algo, DMA, or Desk)

Thanks,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

I am using the Order Entry Tool in Excel that I downloaded from the site. I am using DMA limit orders

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
410 1 1 3

Hi @mharaburda,

What broker are you using? (aka exchange or destination)

-Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Destination

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.