question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

How to evaluate app price

Hi, all

I want to purchase a application for my site. Could you suggest me IT-company that not expensive provide this services/ And how much it cost?

eikoneikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @a.mirglan2019,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @a.mirglan2019,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @a.mirglan2019,

At the bottom of the front page of this portal Front Page of Developers Portal, you will find "Partners Directory" section. Many of our partners have extensive expertise in developing custom applications integrating to our products via our APIs, and you may contact them directly on availability and pricing of their services.

Alternatively, you may wish to contact Refinitiv Sales And Marketing.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@a.mirglan2019

I'm afraid I don't think I understand the question. What application do you wish to purchase? This forum is dedicated to software developers using Refinitiv APIs. If your question is related to Refinitiv APIs, then please explain the relation and elaborate on your request. Otherwise your question appears to be off topic here.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 1 2

Hello,

I would like to thank you for your answer

My goal is create special website for my business (ecommerce) + app for mobile they will be sync. I have many custom idea, but I don't know how much it cost. For me it is very important questions. I am looking for a company that will helps me implement my dream) and after consultation (I read this process named discovery phace) we`ll create app.

P.S. I would like to evaluate cost

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @a.mirglan2019,

We will not be able to help with your requirement in the format of this discussion forum.

However, by contacting several of the partners from our Partner Directory, you will likely be able to get this goal met.

If they have the skills and the bandwidth, they will be able to collect the requirements and quote you the prices, then it's your choice.

If they don't - no harm in asking.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hey,

I totally get where you're coming from, a.mirglan2019. Finding the right IT company for your website's application can be quite a journey. From my personal experience, I'd say evaluating the cost of an app involves a few key steps.

First, it's crucial to outline your app's functionalities and features. The complexity of the app will significantly impact the price. Then, reach out to a few IT companies you're interested in and ask for quotes. Don't hesitate to explain your budget upfront, so they can tailor their offerings accordingly.

Remember, the cheapest option might not always be the best in terms of quality. Look for a company with a solid portfolio and positive client reviews. Sometimes investing a bit more upfront can save you headaches in the long run. Also pay attention to the company's blog, how they maintain it, whether the experts share their knowledge and experience. An example of a good and informative blog related to mobile development - Web And Mobile App Design: Discover 10 Top Key Principles to Follow.

Personally, I had a great experience with Andersen. Their pricing was reasonable, and they delivered a top-notch app for my site. But remember, prices can vary widely based on the project's specifics.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.