question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

How can I integrate TR screening deployed desktop application to Paxus ?

We have configured Thomson Reuters World-Check Screening deployed application in our server. Now we need to feed data from Paxus (the system we used to manage funds) to Screening deployed application. As documented in Paxus we have configured Paxus settings to communicate with the Thomson Reuters World-Check Screening deployed Database. Now we can see STAGING_CORPORATE and STAGING_CUSTOMER tables getting populated. but nothing happens in the Screening deployed application.

1. Do we need to run any batch files in the Thomson Reuters World-Check Screening deployed application ?
2. Is the any settings we need to configure in Thomson Reuters World-Check Screening deployed application?

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Emailed c3r.api@tr.com

asking to help answer

Hello @rkithuldeniya

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
196 2 0 4

Hi Rkithul,

Apologies for the delay, hope i have got your name right? correct me if otherwise and thank you for your inqury. To answer your questions quickly it is Yes to both.

Normally Screening Deployed is installed, configured and tested by our professional services team for the client among different training and other related items such as data import as you have mentioned.

As this Q&A section is more dedicated for API query so could contact me at chris.lee@refinitv.com instead so i can provide more information please?

In the mean time, wish you Happy New Year and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Chris

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.