For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Time series to Price history migration field

Hi there,

I was inform that Timeseries api will be phased out in February and replace with Price History api. Following new field mapping below, Close price in timeseries is now mapped to Last Trade Price in price history api.

However, I tried to request for tickers below in datascope, but all tickers have no Last Trade Price data returned, could you please help with this?

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/pcnpage/10897.html?utm_source=Refinitiv&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Change_Notification&utm_content=PCN

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
1577143102418.png (46.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hello @zohan.sim,

I have seen the same result. I understand that there is no trade on <XAU25C3M=R> RIC, so the Last Trade Price field is blank.

This is the content query regarding field mapping between report templates. Please contact DSS Content support team by submitting a query via MyRefinitiv.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.