question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 1

After a new install I am unable to see the reuters thomson add-in on the Excel ribbon. I did try inserting from the Insert

eikoneikon-com-apiscreener
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@ivan.markose

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

@ivan.markose

I saw your response that the steps mentioned in the video don't work. Therefore, please directly contact the Eikon support team via MyRefinitiv for any further assistance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.9k 250 52 74

@ivan.markose

You may need to activate the Excel Add-in. Please refer to this video.

On the Excel Options -> Add-ins window, Thomson Reuters Eikon - Microsoft Office is COM Add-in. You need to go to Manage: Com Add-ins to activate it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.