question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 0 2 6

RFA Timed out error

Hi Team

I got connection error when i tried with below information i got connection timeout error

Feeded Information

RDMExample -u TY6_03_RHB_SWVPNTRIAL01 -s hEDD -i IBM.N

Config file details

\Sessions\rdmExampleSession\connectionList = "Connection_RSSL"

\Connections\Connection_RSSL\connectionType = "RSSL"rfalog.txt

treprfarfa-api
rfalog.txt (2.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @harik,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
7.6k 15 6 9

@harik

Please open ExampleRFA.cfg and change elektron in the serverList to your ADS/Edge server.
\Connections\Connection_RSSL\serverList = "elektron"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @harik

In one of your earlier posts, you specified an IP Address for the server - are you now trying to connect to a different server?

Or have you added a host entry for 'elektron' to your Windows hosts file with the IP address? If so try ping elektron from the cmd prompt - if it resolves to an IP address you know the host has been defined, but if it says could not find host then the host file was not successfully completed. Note that the Ping won't get a response either way.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.