question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 5

"RFA - C++ Edition - 7.6.2.L1 - Windows static" not available?

Hello All,

From the RFA C++ download page "RFA - C++ Edition - 7.6.2.L1 - Windows static" is not available whereas "RFA - C++ Edition - 7.6.2.L1 - Windows shared" is available. Dow you know how I can retrieve the static edition?

Regards,

Pascal

treprfarfa-apic++
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
942 9 9 13

Hi Pascal,

The "RFA - C++ Edition - 7.6.2.L1 - Windows static" is now available on the RFA C++ download page.

Thank you very much for the feedback. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards, Olivier

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi Pascal,

That appears to be an oversight - thanks for bringing this to our attention.

In the meantime you should be able to download the required version from the existing Thomson Reuters Customer Zone Software Downloads site:

Thomson Reuters Customer Zone Software Downloads

You will need to create an account if you don't already have one.

Please make the following selections to access the RFA C++ packages:

I have checked and the v7.6.2.L1 Win Static is available on the download list:

Hope this helps.

Regards, Umer

rfac.png (8.3 KiB)
v762l1.png (8.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks Umer. Unfortunately the images cannot be seen. can you repost and try jpegs

Upvotes
3 1 2 5

Hi Umer,

Thanks for your quick reply. I tried the Customer Zone link you mentioned however it looks my account is not recognized. But I have already used this account many times in the Customer Zone site without any problem..

What should I do to get access to the Customer Zone again?

Regards, Pascal

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi Pascal, One of my colleagues has emailed the administrator to check your CZ login details. Regards, Umer

Upvotes
3 1 2 5

Thanks Olivier, I successfully retrieved the package.

Regards, Pascal

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.