question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 0

Missing alias underlying ric column in market depth?

I have DisplaySourceRIC set to True for market depth requests.

When requesting data for a ric like YAPc1 the underlying ric column is there as expected.

However for a ric like ESM0 the underlying ric column is missing. I would have expected the column to be present with all values as empty similar to what is seen for time and sales requests.

Is there a way to get this to market depth to behave similar to time and sales and contain an underlying ric column even if its empty?

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@tobelawe1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @tobelawe1

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@tobelawe1

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @tobelawe1,

I am able to replicate the issue. As far as I know, there is no interface or parameter to change the behavior. The "Alias Underlying RIC" field is generated by TRTH. To investigate the issue further, please raise a query to TRTH support team via MyRefinitiv to verify if data is valid or any change is required on data source.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.