question

Upvotes
Accepted
45 7 11 10

TimeSeries missing TimeStamp

Hello,

I'm using the .NET library in order to request TimeSeries.

My goal is to extract some Swap Curve (for instance EURIRS) at a given historical date.

(with daily summarization)

For some reason at some some date (e.g. 10/03/2020), data are not returned by the library but if I check with the Curve Chart Preview tool I can see that data actually exist at that day.

Are some data missing or not accessible through api ? Does the Curve Chart Preview tool display another information when data are not available ?

For other date (e.g. 31/12/2019) the lib works perfectly.

Thank you !

eikoneikon-data-apieikon-com-apitime-seriestime-stamp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @someName

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@someName

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

I'm afraid I'm not reproducing the issue. Is there a specific RIC from EURIRS tile that doesn't return a row for 10-Mar-2020? Or perhaps some other specific conditions? I tried EURAB6E5Y= and EURAB6E10Y= and in both cases I got a record returned for 10-Mar-2020. Here's a screenshot.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.