question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 2

OpenDACS API for C++ registration

I'm registering the OpenDACS API for C++ for usage within the firm. I was requested to provide an evidence of the version (8.0.0L1 for C++) that I'm trying to register. Please, how can I get an email from the vendor (Refinitiv) stating the Product Name, Version and few details about the Product? Also it should state that the vendor/author URL does not provide evidence for version until they login.

I appreciate your help.

c++DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Sergey Emantayev

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @Sergey Emantayev,

If you are looking for official product name/version/description from Refinitiv, it is included in the Readme file included with every product distribution. You can download the latest C++ version of the package from here.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 2 2 2

Hi @Gurpreet, unfortunately the approvers did not accept the download URL because it requires to login. Please, can you send me an email with the Product Name, Version and few details about the Product? Also it should state that the vendor/author URL does not provide evidence for version until they login. Many Thanks,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hi @Sergey Emantayev

I suggest you contact your Refinitiv representative to help you get the information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.