For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 2 4 6

Could you please help us how to find RIC or File code for "Bank of Canada Overnight Rate" ?

We are able to extract daily CDOR rates using your File Code 172. Now we need information regarding "Bank of Canada Overnight Rate"

Please let me know weather DSS rest API as rate type "Bank of Canada Overnight Rate".

Could you please help us how to find RIC or File code for "Bank of Canada Overnight Rate".

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssdss-gui
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
21.7k 57 14 20

The RIC is CABOCR=ECI, but your ID will need to be permissioned to get ECI data.

(RIC,CABOCR=ECI,)  row suppressed for lack of 'WWRTECIPOLLS (RT ECI and Polls - Core), WWECIFIFXPOL (ECI, FI and FI World Poll)' permission.
Report suppressed because no instruments are permitted

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your reply.

We have one more small query, "Bank of Canada Overnight Rate" is different from "Bank of Canada rate" ?

It probably is. It is best to contact Refinitiv helpdesk to talk to a content expert. You can raise a ticket at my.refinitiv.com, and select *I need help understanding content within the product* and appropriate product e.g. 'DSS'.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.