For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 0

How can I find a stock's index membership via DSS REST API?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to find all indices memberships for a given stock via the DSS REST API. I have already found a method to get all stocks for a Chain RIC but I would prefer to have a direct request to get all belonging indices instead of checking all ChainRICs and then doing a Look-Up.

Would be great if anyone knows how I can achieve this.

Best regards

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssindex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @barbara.bechtel,

From reviewing DATASCOPE SELECT DATA CONTENT GUIDE -> Field Descriptions, and my limited instrument set testing, several of the report templates include fields "Index Name" and "Index Id", but for me, these fields come up as not populated.

For a definitive answer, if this content is made available for your specific market sector, it is best to contact Refinitiv DSS content experts directly via Refinitiv Content Helpdesk Online or over the phone by dialing your local Refinitiv Helpdesk number.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.