question

Upvote
Accepted
100 7 6 7

rsslDecodeFilterEntry returns RSSL_RET_INCOMPLETE_DATA (-26)

when parsing source directory response, rsslDecodeFilterEntry keeps returns -26 (RSSL_RET_INCOMPLETE_DATA) after two successful (return 0) iterations. any idea?

elektronelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
100 7 6 7

Thanks Steven. I figured out that it's due to I exit a rsslDecode loop early without calling rsslFinishDecodeEntries. Problem is gone once rsslFinishDecodeEntries gets added.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.2k 23 31 44

I would recommend using the ValueAdd RDM library functions rsslDecodeRDMDirectoryMsg() and rsslDecodeRDMDictionaryMsg() to decode the source directory and field dictionaries as generally these are boiler plate operations that rarely occur during market hours and incur development of a lot of code that needs to be tested and maintained.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.