question

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

404 error when call cases/${caseSystemId}/results

Hello,

I'm trying to remove false positive when calling the endpoint cases/${caseSystemId}/results

However we got an 404 error

We're using the version v1

Does anyone encounter the same problem ?

Thank you

world-checkscreeningscreening-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @blafon,

Does the issue remain outstanding or has the solution been found outside of the developers forum?

If it has, we would appreciate if you can give a brief update, it would help the next community members with same or similar questions.

Hello @blafon,

Does the issue remain outstanding or has the solution been found outside of the developers forum?

If it has, we would appreciate if you can give a brief update, it would help the next community members with same or similar questions.

<AHS>

The client seems lost interested in the question, extend triage to 6 months.

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@blafon,

Thank you for your query. Can you please confirm if you are using the case-system-id of the same environment? Are you able to access the same case via UI?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

@Prabhjyot.Mandla

Hello, thank your for your answer. Yes I'm using the case-system-id of the same environment.

I perform some get request to cases/screeningRequest right before and it works quite well!

So not sure why it would work for cases/screeningRequest but not for cases/$CaseSystemId/results

I'm not sure how to the same via UI but I've never encounter any problem before

Thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Prabhjyot.Mandla,

Could you please take a look at the follow-up info from the developer?

Thanks

Upvotes
4.5k 4 8 8

@blafon,

Can you please share the request and response headers of the failed api call, so we may look into it?

icon clock
10 |1500

Hello @blafon,

Could you please supply the additional info as requested by @Prabhjyot.Mandla so that we can better understand and try to help with your question?

Hello @blafon,

Could you please supply the additional info as requested by @Prabhjyot.Mandla so that we can better understand and try to help with your question?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.