question

Upvotes
Accepted
21 1 3 4

Is there a NuGet package for the Redi api for DotNet?

Is there a NuGet package for the Redi API?

My app runs locally on the users desktop, but is built on an the Azure DevOps build process where I can't directly install Redi.. Thus a NuGet package is the ideal (and industry standard) way to package DotNet dependencies these days for such a purpose.

If not, can one be made?

If not, can you provide me with the list of dlls and any other dependencies an application needs to include to call the API?

Note: The Eikon and Elektron products have NuGet packages if you're looking for internal expertise @ Refinitiv.

redi-apinuget
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @peter.drier

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

This might very well be the only answer I'll get given it seems the Redi product is getting the bare minimum of support love within the Refinitiv family.. Sad to see what was once the forefront of trading technology be relegated to the back burner..

I wouldn't say it's "correct" though.. There is no Nuget package, and the out of date documentation which is available doesn't cover deployment nor anything about using a build server.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @peter.drier,

As a quick way to get started, please refer to REDI API - Getting Started in C# Tutorial, hope it is of help.

---

Thank you for the suggestions. The best way to get it done, could you please communicate the suggestions to your Refinitiv account manager, so they can convey to product leadership as incoming from REDI customer, for the purpose of assessment and prioritization. Are a small team unlike Eikon and Elektron, so we have to prioritize.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.