For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 2 2

Problem with DataField using FTP with TemplateType

Using FTP I would like to use new template "PriceHistory". The problem is that I am getting not clear error, and don't know how to fix it.

Errors (1):
Failed to parse class member 'Body': Failed to create instance of type 'DataField'

The same DataField were previously used without any problem in TimeseriesPricing -> Body -> DataField

Request file attached: TSRD_FTP_105036296_20201030121745957.xml.txt

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @michal.bogdal,

The file was formatted slightly incorrectly. Please find an updated file attached at the bottom.

The best way to ask this type of question, on FTP request content formatting, is to submit it via Refinitv Online Helpdesk to DSS content experts.

I would also suggest to consider migrating to DSS REST API PriceHistory implementation, as more efficient as well as easier to debug and harder to make a mistake.

tsrd-ftp-edited.zip

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for all your replies, will follow them up shortly.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.