question

Upvotes
Accepted
31 4 7 9

Linking issue in Eikon App

Hi, in our current development app in Eikon, some links to Eikon apps change dynamically after a certain time period. We are providing links as attached, but we notice that even though links in our DB remain the same, links start pointing to Company Overview.

Can someone guide us on this.

Thanks.

eikoneikon-app-studio
image-1.png (50.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
31 4 7 9

Hi @Alex Putkov. - Thanks for your response. I will contact the technical consultant for further assistance. Thanks.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

@Vini

I'm not sure I fully understand the issue you describe. Rather than continuing on this thread, I think it would be more practical for you to reach out to Refinitiv technical consultant assigned to assist you with your Eikon App Studio project. However, if you prefer to continue the discussion on this thread, could you explain how you use the URLs listed in the screenshot you provided? I would also need details of the behavior you observed and any patters you may have noticed. E.g. can you reproduce the issue at will? I assume the Orgid in the URLs you use is not static. Do you observe consistent behavior with the same URL (including the symbol)?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.