question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Difference between TR.AccountsReceivableTradeNet vs TR.AcctsReceivTradeNet

Hi,

I was looking through some files and I found the formula TR.AccountsReceivableTradeNet. the formula I generally use for Accounts Receivables is TR.AcctsReceivTradeNet. I was wondering what is the difference between these 2 formulas because they provide very much different results

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @varunvinod.mandhana,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@varunvinod.mandhana

The field TR.AccountsReceivableTradeNet is not exposed in the current version of the metadata, which you can verify by looking up this field in CodeCreator or Data Item Browser apps in Eikon or in Formula Builder wizard in Eikon Excel. The field TR.AcctsReceivTradeNet on the other hand is there, and we recommend you use the field that is found in the current version of the metadata. This said, in my quick test with a bunch of stocks from around the world I always see both of these fields return the same result. If you have an example where these fields return different results, we can look into it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.