For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
66 2 6 11

DSS and TRTH file Validating

Hi Team,

May i know is there any file Validating for customer download files via FTP, DSS REST API and TRTH REST API ?

Thanks

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gang.chen1

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply.

If you have already known an answer, please share your answer, and then accept it. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@gang.chen1

I have checked the Tick History GUI User Guide and found that Validating Downloads are available for the VBD files.

I couldn't see MD5 for files extracted by the scheduled or on-demand extractions.

You may directly contact the Refinitiv Tick History support team via MyRefinitiv for confirmation.

1610600799055.png (33.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks jirapongse.phuriphanvichai and I also only saw the chapter you mentioned. I will raise case to DSS and TRTH support team.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.