We configured ODPS on our TREP infra and we want to set up our entitlement application.
We are currently doing some tests to validate our developments and we need some help about the following :
- The first http request we test is to login :
- The answer is : SUCCESS: that is good
- Second test is to run the following http request : we also did the test decoding the lock in base64 (lock=AwEBUmw=)
- We also tried into another way : (without lock parameter)
- And we have : DENIED:DACSLOCK subscription infrastructure is DOWN
Is it expected ? is there something to fix at the odps config level ? to change to the http request level ?