question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 5 11

ODPS API usage not being captured in DACS usage report

SUCCESS:

Feb 18 15:23:01:INFO:<IP> Cmd=subscriptionTest RespTime=1 RespSize=103 (ODPS_003401)

Feb 18 15:23:01:INFO:<IP> [780706] (ODPS_003402)

GET /?user=<USERNAME>&position=<IP>/<USERNAME>&application=513&service=<FEED>&command=subscriptionTest&item=KS200450I1.KS&closure=<USERNAME>:946ec193-f140-443e-ac5e-ae41259d3b95&domain=HKG&usage=always HTTP/1.1

Host: opendacs.domain.net:8089

Connection: Keep-Alive

Accept-Encoding: gzip

User-Agent: okhttp/3.9.0

DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Charles Hui

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Charles Hui,

I do not believe that the issue described has to do with OpenDACS API usage, rather ODPS implements OpenDACS and submits the requests, fully encapsulating the semantics of OpenDACS API. These forums are most effective for questions and discussions centrred around Refinitiv API usage,

Rather, I think this question is related to the local environment, ODPS and the underlying DACS installation and configuration.

I think the best way to troubleshoot this type of issue for a customer is via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Support -> Product does not work as expected -> Select product Refinitiv Realtime Open DACS Permission Server.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
43 0 1 3

Hi Charles,

Make sure the dacs_snkd the ODPS is using has the following parameters set in the dacs.env

DACS_SNKD_P2P_USAGE

DACS_SNKD_P2P_USAGE_SIZE

You can find which dacs_snkd it's using by looking at the server name in in the following odps.cfg parameter as this could be installed locally or on another server.

\PermissionServer\multiconnect.DB.connectinfo

Also make sure \PermissionServer\multiconnect.<DOMAINNAME GOES HERE>.usage-logging is set to 'always'

Regards Paul

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.