question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 3

Chromium DevTools debug console font size is way too small

When I open a browser window in App Studio (for example by typing https://www.google.com in one of the search boxes), I can bring up the DevTools and the console by hitting CTRL+SHIFT+J.

However, the font size of the DevTools is way too small, something like 6pt or so. See image below. And there seems to be no way to increase it, not even with the usual CTRL++.

I am on Windows 10 (19042.985), Refinitiv Desktop 4.0.54.

Does anyone know how to increase the font size?

eikoneikon-app-studiobrowserdebugging
devtools.png (55.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

@g.domenici

Please directly contact the Refinitiv Desktop team to verify the problem. I assume that this feature may be disabled when building the application. You can contact the Refinitiv Desktop support team via MyRefinitiv to confirm it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @g.domenici

This seems to be the Chrome Dev tool question, hope the answer in this StackOverflow thread can help you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @wasin.waeosri. Thanks for your reply. I was familiar with that StackOverflow thread, but alas none of the suggestions therein are any help, because they all apply to Chrome, but not to the Chromium derivative that's in App Studio:

• CTRL++ does nothing at all;
  • There's no such file as Custom.css where I can specify the override CSS rule;
  • I can't install a Chrome extension in App Studio (or at least I don't know how)

So it has to be an App Studio-specific fix. But what is it?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.