question

Upvote
Accepted
84 4 4 8

Switching from English to Chinese on this site

In order to change your preferred language to Chinese, please follow these steps:

1. Hover your mouse over your profile avatar located at the top-right corner of the page and click on My Preferences.

2. Once in the My Preferences menu, click on the tab labeled Site Preferences.

3. Select Chinese from the dropdown menu and then click the button labeled "Update"

developer-community
1623053848591.png (8.1 KiB)
1623053971381.png (32.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Alan Tam123 ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @Alan Tam123 ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.1k 4 7 12

Hi @Alan Tam,

Changing the language works. Are there any further language extensions planned?

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@SupDev1

Please let us know what language extensions you would like to use. Then, I will contact the team to verify it.

@SupDev1

Hi,

Please let us know if you have any updates on this question.

If it is still an issue, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

Hello @SupDev1

Could you please let us know what language extensions you would like to use?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.