For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 3 6 12

what is the expiry data embedded in a futures RIC?

eg,

ESH0
VX44X5

please dont tell me it's a content question. it's a tuple primary key of a relational db..

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @opsp

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@opsp

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @opsp ,

I think you can find relevant information in RIC "RULES5" that lists rules for Futures.

rules5.gif

If you would like to look up RIC rules for other instrument types, use RIC "RULES" and drill down the decision tree.

---

For other content questions such as this, the best solution for the customer is to contact Refinitiv content experts directly via Content Helpdesk Online:

my.refinitiv.com. -> I need help finding content -> DSS.

rules5.gif (21.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
16 3 6 12

thanks, where can I find the "RULES5" as you mention? can you supply a link?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @opsp ,

Refinitiv Real Time service publishes RIC construction rules as RICs, including RULES5. It's a live reference table.

To my knowledge, this information is not part of the content included with DSS product.

If your organization has realtime service, you can access it as part of realtime service subscription.

Otherwise, I would like to suggest contacting Refinitiv DSS content experts via Refinitiv Content Helpdesk Online, who should be able to best help you with the most relevant and up-to date information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.