question

Upvotes
Accepted
53 0 0 10

Delivery Technology RKD news package via RTMDS

In RKD API, news can be retrieved in request response mode in Soap Json or soap XML. Which delivery technologies are available to retrieve the RKD news packages on RTMDS ? ( streaming and snap )

treprkd-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @wo

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@wo

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @wo ,

The content that is available via RTMDS's is from specific services/data feeds. The main Refinitiv consolidated feed Refinitiv Realtime Optimized carries news in the form of Machine Readable News.

To learn more of Machine Readable News, please see Machine Readable News on My Refinitiv, and consequently, that content can be integrated programmatically, streaming and snapshot, via Refinitiv Realtime SDK, that you can learn more on this developers portal, in API section.

This is different from RKD product, that is integrated via RKD API also described in APIs.

Hope this helps, or please describe your requirement in more detail?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @wo

The news data on Refinitiv Real-Time is the Real-Time news (in the form of MRN) as explained by my colleague.

If I am not wrong, the News on RKD is aggregated and sourced for supporting the current news and historical news request, mapping between News headers and stories. While Real-Time provides only streaming real-time News data.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.