For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

FX Curreny EOD Prices

I can request /GBPJPY=, but i'm unable to request /JPYGBP=. I get the following error, "Not found"

How do I go about collecting the inverse rate?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @Graham J ,

From my understanding of exchange rates, /JPYGBP= rate is 1//GBPJPY= rate (1 divided by).

This is always the case, i.e. GBPEUR= rate is 1/EURGBP= rate.

(the slash at the beginning of RIC, "/JPYGBP=" stands for "delayed JPYGBP=")

For a more complete explanation on the content, as well as identifying the correct content, the best and most efficient approach for a customer is to refer the question directly to Refinitiv content experts, by posting it on Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content,

This forum is of most use for questions centered around Refinitiv API usage, the majority of the forum's members are developer, working with Refinitiv APIs, the moderators of the forums are Refinitiv API experts, do not have in-depth expertise in many types of Refinitiv content.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.