question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

FX Prices return zero

Hi,

Could you provide a sample on how to pull an FX quote using Excel?

After reading the DDE usage guide, i tried =RediLink|FXQ!'AUD/USD;CROSS,SB' which will return the pair in the first cell (as desired) and then zero as the spot bid.

It does the same when i replace SB with SA for spot ask.

Thanks

excelredi-apiforexdde
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ds01,

The example of usage in DDE Usage Guide that you are looking at should be good.

I am going to request to confirm, if you/your user are permissioned for FX via DDE, as this could be the reason why. Will keep you informed of the findings.

Thanks Zoya. Please let me know if I can provide anything to help.
<AHS>

Hi @zoya.farberov , do you have any updates regarding this issue?

<AHS>

Following up with the team

<AHS>

Chased again

Hello @brian.mullane

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
276 3 0 2

Hi @ds01 ,

Please see below for a sample.

Before trying this, I recommend checking with your support representative to ensure you're entitled for FX quotes in the REDI API.

Thanks,

Brian

1629119566662.png

1629119566662.png (142.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.