question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 5

Is there a way i can utilise rmdstestclient / rmdstestserver to simulate OMM off-stream post via an ads to a non-interactive source on a ADH?

trepOMM
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @jaymin.patel ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

@jaymin.patel

Yes, we can use rmdstestclient to send off-stream post messages to the cached services on an ADH.

I have a non-interactive service on an ADH and I added the service to the cacheServiceList configuration.

*adh*cacheServiceList : API_NI

Therefore, API_REPLABLINUX5_NI will be up although there is no non-interactive provider running.

Next, I used the rmdstestclient to send off-stream post messages to that service.

The command below sends the off-stream refresh messages to the service every second.

./rmdstestclient -ct rssl -S API_NI -f rics -I 1 -l stdout -v -ir 1 -h 127.0.0.1 -irefresh

The command below sends the off-stream update messages to the service every second.

./rmdstestclient -ct rssl -S API_NI -f rics -I 1 -l stdout -v -ir 1 -h 127.0.0.1

rics is a text file containing a list of items.

IBM.N
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.