question

Upvotes
Accepted
301 13 33 38

RDMS Proprietary Curves?

How Can I Register Multiple Proprietary Curves to RDMS?

rdmscurves
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
21 0 0 1

If you are looking to register multiple prop curves then we recommend using the RDMS_Register_Prop_Curves_from_CSV python script. This takes a CSV file of metadata tags for unregistered prop curves and registers them all.

1) Download the script.RDMS_Prop_Curve_PythonScript.zip

2) Unzip the folder into ‘C:\RDMSPython’ - you may use another folder, but you will need to change the file path within the python script as well.

3) Follow the steps provided in the read me file.

a) Set up/ adjust your config file to match the format in the read me. Make sure the line ‘config.read(‘<config file>’)’ matches the file location and name of your file.

b) Create your CSV files with unregistered prop curve metadata and data. The column header names can be found in the read me.

c) Modify the 'fileName’ and ‘fileLocation’ parameters so that they point to the CSV files you have created.

4) Run ‘RDMS_Register_Prop_Curves_from_CSV’ python script.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.