question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

$$ER: E100,INVALID CODE OR EXPRESSION ENTERED

Hi,

I am trying to download data using the excel addins. I used the request table for my L#001 list which contains 2,000 companies, I want to extract daily data of stock price but then it shows $$ER: E100,INVALID CODE OR EXPRESSION ENTERED. However, I managed to get stock prices around 1970 stocks.

I am wondering if anyone could help me with this?

eikoneikon-com-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @student118,

In order to try to help with your inquiry,

please supply the additional information as requested by @raksina.samasiri

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @student118 ,

We did not hear back from you and were not able to proceed further in this discussion.

I am hoping that you have found your answer outside of these forums and closing this thread for the lack of input.

If you find yourself needing further help, please do not hesitate to open a new discussion.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
14.2k 30 5 10

@student118 ,

Could you please provide the Excel formula used so we can do further investigation.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.