question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

帮忙找下关于大豆,豆粕和豆油一些指标的代码

正如我上一个问题,我需要一些指标的基差数据,但已经被确认API接口是无法取到basis的,所以,我想请教下,路透是否直接提供了基差的指标,我需要的清单如下。谢谢!

阿根廷大豆基差,J.J. Hinrichsen Yellow Soybean Argentina Up Rive Position 1

巴西帕拉纳瓜大豆基差,YELLOW SOYBEANS FOB PARANAGUA A1

阿根廷豆粕基差,J.J. Hinrichsen Soybean Meal Argentina Up River Buenos Aires Position 1

巴西帕拉纳瓜豆粕基差,J.J. Hinrichsen Soybean Meal Paranagua Brazil Position 1

阿根廷豆油基差,J.J. Hinrichsen Soybean Oil Argentina Up River Buenos Aires Position 1

巴西帕拉纳瓜豆油基差,Soybean Oil Paranagua Brazil FOB Ask 1

不知道路透是否有这六个基差的指标代码,后面的英文是他们对应的现货指标。

eikon
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @yl ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @yl ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvote
Accepted
216 2 1 4

您好 @yl!

根据内部专家的反馈,您提出的问题主要是RIC内容相关的,Conetent team可以更好的服务您。除了通过前述的链接 https://my.refinitiv.com/ 提交问题,还可以拨打电话4008811408寻求帮助。

谢谢

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @yl

The API experts in this Q&A forum are not content experts. I highly recommend you contact the Content support team directly to verify if the indicator data that you want is available on the platform. You can submit a data ticket to them via https://my.refinitiv.com/ website.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
80 1 0 2

您好,您也可以联系CSM以提供training. 希望帮助到您。

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.