question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 8

Minute prices result is nan for some stocks in 0#.AXKO

Hi Team,

I am trying to access 0#.AXKO all 300 stock price at 00:30:00 on daily basis.

However, some result show nan. Can you let me know how to get 00:30:00 result for those stocks or the reason of missing? Thank you!

1636344072647.png

eikon-data-apiprice-history
1636344072647.png (130.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @valerio.gemmetto @zoya faberov @Alex Putkov.1 saw you answered Eikon-DATA-API related questions, not sure if you have any helpful info about this query? Thanks in advance!

@yu.yang 您好!感谢您参与本论坛并提出问题。不知道@zoya faberov 的回答是否有支持到您。如果您觉得对解答满意,欢迎您点击‘接纳’按钮,以方便有类似问题的访客检索到问题。如果仍然需要支持,欢迎回复以提供更多信息。谢谢。

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @yu.yang and @XiaoyanWang1 ,

The request as you issue it in terms of API is correct, nothing is off with EDAPI Python usage.

I have run a quick verification on my side, with the first instrument from the list:

ek.get_timeseries('NHF.AX', fields='CLOSE', interval = 'minute',start_date='2021-11-08',end_date='2021-11-09')

And my result looks the same, it is not conveying the same data point for the first instrument, as on the included screenshot from you:

shot1.gif

Therefore, this is the expected result for this API request, and the question becomes on the content, you would like to have an explanation on the content available and not available.

The best way to involve in-depth content expertise is to refer the question to content experts directly via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> Eikon. This developers forum can be of most help to you with general questions on API usage.

Hope this information is of help.

shot1.gif (22.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.