For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 3

missing bid and ask price for futures before february 2019

running the same report but on different data ranges give me different results.

from february 2019 onward I get the expected results (see second snapshot), with all the columns like bid price and ask price filled.jan-2019.png

before february 2019 I get a duplicated line (which is annoying but not problematic), but I also don't see anymore the bid and ask information (See first snapshot). Do I have to modify my query? Are those fields not available historically before 2019?feb-2019.png

dssvenue-by-day
jan-2019.png (61.6 KiB)
feb-2019.png (76.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @giacomo.mazzi ,

Refinitiv developers forums are not the best place to ask question on availability of and discrepancies in content. The members of the forums are developers working with Refinitiv APIs, the moderators of the forums are Refinitiv API experts and do not have in-depth expertise in various types of Refinitiv content.

The best approach for a customer is to refer them directly to Refinitiv content experts via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content-> DSS(?) and you will be helped by a content expert for this specific content set.

Another indication that the question or suspected issue is with content, and not API usage, would be if by issuing the same request type with the same parameters via DSS GUI the results returned are the same.

Please let us know if you are able to proceed or would like us to open a content case on your behalf, include the complete details of the request (looks to be TickHistoryRawExtraction request for RIC FVH9) and we are glad to help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
5 0 1 3

Hi @zoya faberov ,

thanks for the clarification, I have opened a ticket on the HelpDesk for this issue, and will follow it up there.

thanks

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.