question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Data adjustments and corrections for TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtractionRequest

Hello when extraction open-high-low-close intraday aggregates from ELEKTRON I can apply data adjustments and corrections using the options "adjustments": "exchangeCorrection,manualCorrection,CCH,CRE,RPO,RTS" Now I want to extract historic open-high-low-close intraday aggragtes from datascope select tick history using the endpoint " https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractRaw" with the "@odata.type": "#DataScope.Select.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtractionRequest". Is is possible to apply similar adjustments/corrections as for the Elektron data? I appreciate your kind help. Thanks, Eva
tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @Eva Barbara ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Eva Barbara,

I think you are referring to RDP python library get_historical_price_events method that accepts adjustments, for example:

rdp.get_historical_price_events(
    universe = 'AAPL.O', 
    start = datetime.timedelta(-1), 
    end = datetime.timedelta(0),
    adjustments = [
        rdp.Adjustments.EXCHANGE_CORRECTION,
        rdp.Adjustments.MANUAL_CORRECTION
    ]
)

Let me know if this is not what you are looking for?

Please refer to REST API Reference Tree -> Extractions -> ExtractRaw -> select TickHistoryIntradaySummariesExtractionRequest for the complete spec for this request, it does not include adjustments parameters.

The closest that I can see is REST API Reference Tree -> Extractions -> ExtractRaw -> PriceHistoryRequest with AdjustedPrices set to True. However, PriceHistory is part of Datascope Select product, it is not part of Tick History product. If this is exactly what you need, I would suggest to discuss the requirement with your Refinitiv account team.

If you are looking to identify the content that you require, the best approach is to work with a Refinitiv content expert for this specific content set, submit directly via Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Content -> RTH

Hope that this information helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.