question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 5

Where can i get the developers guide for Significant Events?

I am using RKD to fetch data from Refinitiv Significant Events. Looks like the older link is not working. How can I get the Topic codes for Events? The older link is

https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/developerguide/Refinitiv%20Knowledge%20Direct_API/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=26SignificantDevelopments.26.31.html

rkd-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @alankar.gupta

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @alankar.gupta

You can find the RKD API resources including the Significant Developments Service information from the RKD API Portal page.

rkd-events.png

rkd-events.png (245.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22.1k 59 14 21

Hi @alankar.gupta,

Please refer to Section 26 of the RKD development guide for Significant Developments.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.