question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 4 9 10

RDP Error A20 Aggregate item limit exceeded

Hello

We are using RDP Streaming, Threrefore when we sent at least 1358 item to subscribe, we got the following message for every item we got 180 messages like that

{

"ID": 503,

"Type": "Status",

"Key": {

"Service": "ELEKTRON_DD",

"Name": "HEDJ.LM"

},

"State": {

"Stream": "Closed",

"Data": "Suspect",

"Code": "TooManyItems",

"Text": "A20: Aggregate item limit exceeded."

}

}

I saw other similar question in the forum but with other services, and I would like to know if this limit is a technical issue or is related to account permissions for our RDP Service.

Or If we need to split the items to subscribe what is the best workaround to get the limit for the item that i Can subscribe

Thanks

rdp
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @isanchez

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @isanchez ,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hello @isanchez,

Please open a ticket with Refinitiv helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com to check your account permissions and the reason for this message.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.