question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Equity close price

I can't get simple thing - stock close price. My Eikon is keep crashing. Or when it works it produces a few entries per institution. I have a list of ISIN numbers and I just need stock close from 2019-01-01 until today (daily). Can someone help if I would share ISIN numbers? Thanks

price-history
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @student1114 ,

From your description, your Eikon keeps crushing, and this is not right, however, this discussion forum is most helpful with API usage-centered questions. The best course of action is to refer the issue to Refinitiv Helpdesk Online -> Product -> Eikon so Eikon support can help with your specific environment.

---

As your question is posted in Eikon COM forum, let me make sure, are you working on a new integration with Eikon COM API, and not with Eikon Data API Python (trying to help by making sure that your question is addressed to the right audience within dev forums) ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.